Share This Article
Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips Collection Review considered in association with 12 celebrities to sustenance Women for Women International, a non-profit group dedicated to helping women survivors of war and injustice. Each lipstick sold will be specified to the organizations in the first dual months of sales.
Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips Collection Review – Description
The collection includes 12 new lipstick formulas, Matte Revolution and KISSING Lipstick, all of which may be purchased separately. Hot Lips hues come in a gorgeous box case with red lips on the outside, and the lipstick tubes themselves have a lip impression on the front. With this release, numerous colours are being re-established.
Charlotte Tilbury’s Website features the Hot Lips Luxury Collection, which includes 12 new Hot Lips and a lipstick container. we got this package directly from the website; 12 colours purchased separately will cost $384. Today we uploaded all12 colours. Here is what the lipstick holder looks like; it’s exclusive to Charlotte Tilbury’s website and only comes with the set. we’ve split the twelve shades into two colour groups, neutrals and brights:
Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips Collection Review – Neutrals are Open Below:
- Penelope Pink K.I.S.S.I.N.G is a repromote; it’s a reasonable, light nude pink
- Very Victoria Matte Revolution is a repromote, and it’s a cool-toned mauve nude pink brown
- Kim KW K.I.S.S.I.N.G is a pale flesh-toned pink nude
- Super Cindy Matte Revolution is a usual 90’s shade nude with peach tones
- Kidman’s Kiss Matte Revolution is a light peach pink
- Liv It Up K.I.S.S.IN.G is a neutral-cool light pink
- Secret Salma Matte Revolution is a berry mauve pink
Brights and Bolds:
- Hot Emily K.I.S.S.I.N.G is a bright orange cream
- Miranda May Matte’s Revolution is similar to Hot Emily. Miranda May has a while less orange and pinker, and it’s a bright colour
- Tell Laura Matte Revolution is an orange warm red
- Carina’s Love Matte Revolution is a bold blue-based red
- Bosworth’s Beauty Matte Revolution is a medium bright cool pink
- Electric Poppy Matte Revolution is a hot pink
- Hel’s Bells Matte Revolution is a deep purple plum
A few contrasts are below other shades from her line. we’ve reviewed and swatched her lipstick quite a few times before. For those new to her lipsticks, she has two formulas. The K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipsticks were the first formula she launched. This is a creamy, high-pigment lipstick with medium to full coverage and a natural shine. She later found a matte lipstick called Matte Revolution, a luminous matte lipstick. These also have a full range and a satiny sheen, even though they are flat in the finish.
They have a slight vanilla scent, and while they aren’t moisturizing like a lip treatment, we find they are hydrating and do not make my lips peel. Regarding prep, we rarely wear lipliner these days, but the ones we reach for the most are Pillow Talk and Iconic Nude, which will go with a wide range of colours. For a base, we like her Lip Magic to help moisturize and prep the lips or the M.A.C. Prep and Prime Lip.
Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips Collection Review – Comparison Set 1:
- Hot Lips include Kim KW, Super Cindy, Kidman’s Kiss, Liv It Up
- Matte Revolution includes Miss Kensington (swatch), Between the Sheets (here), Very Victoria (review)
- KISSIN.G Lipsticks include Nude Kate, Penelope Pink, Bitch Perfect and Stoned Rose (a; swatched here)
- Lip Cheat Lip Pencils have Iconic Nude and Pillow Talk (swatched here)
Comparison Set 2:
- Hot Lips include Hot Emily, Miranda May, Tell Laura, Carina’s Love, Secret Salma and Hel’s Bells
- Matte Revolution shades include Sexy Sienna, 1975 Red (here), Walk of Shame, Bond Girl and Love Liberty (rest here)
- K.I.S.S..N.G shades comprise Kiss Chase (swatch)
- Out of all 12 shades, we think ten are perfect and. we found only two patchy or hard-to-apply, including the lightest and also darkest shadows. Kim KW, which we suspect will be one of the most popular options, is one of those pale nudes we cannot wear quickly. It took a lot of layering and blending to get a smooth, streak-free application.
- It’s very opaque and contrasts with my natural lip tone, so it washes me a little bit. Hel’s Bells went on my lips streaky, and a bit patchy but did smooth out with layering. Adding a lipliner under both shades can fix any uneven application – and this might not happen to you if your natural lip tone is different from mine.
- Some of the Hot Lips colours look nearly identical in the tubes. The difference shows up on the lips, though. I’m hard-pressed to pick a favourite because every colour is fantastic. we will say that we do think Tell Laura looks identical to 1975 Red (discontinued). If you already own 1975 Red, skip Tell Laura.
- On the flip side, if you missed out, know you can buy Tell Laura as an exact dupe. My perfect Charlotte Tilbury nudes are still Penelope Pink and Bitch Perfect, although Super Cindy and Kidman’s Kiss are both great peachy neutrals.
Overall the colours are all great, which is rare for me to say on an entire collection launch. Charlotte Tilbury created an excellent range of wearable colour options suitable for any occasion and also season. 100% worth the splurge for me. Because we know many of you will insist that we pick my top favourites, our top 5 are Super Cindy, Hot Emily, Secret Salma, Kidman’s Kiss and Liv It Up. You can find the Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips Luxury Collection Set exclusively online at Charlotte Tilbury. Individual shades are available online and in stores at Charlotte Tilbury, Nordstrom, Net-A-Porter, Beautylish and Selfridges