Share This Article
Skin Dew Coconut Water Cream is a rich, creamy moisturizer applied on top of makeup, and the skin absorbs it rapidly. Skin Dew is a multi-tasking wonder that can be useful as a body and face highlighter for all-over shine. The lightweight liquid illuminator solution is full with skincare components to help you achieve a brighter, healthier-looking face.
Key Ingredients: Green Tea (Antioxidant + Soothing), Liquorice Root Extract (Brightening + Soothing), Hyaluronic Acid (Humectant), Coconut Fruit Juice (Emollient + Humectant). Alteromonas Ferment Filtrate (Hydrating), Apple Fruit Extract + Hyaluronic Acid (Hydrating). AquaxylTM functions as a hyaluronic acid booster, reinforcing the skin’s natural moisture barrier, while AntileukineTM 6, a nutrient-rich sea herb, naturally promotes the look of skin suppleness and firmness. Excluding water and salt, 56% of the ingredients are from organic farming; 70% of the ingredients are organic. It is complete with organic materials.
Skin Dew Coconut Water Cream – How to Use?
Apply to cleansed skin or layered with your favourite serum. Apply a slight amount to the face and neck using upward, gentle movements during morning and night.
Benefits of Skin Dew Coconut Water Cream
- Skin Dew Coconut Water Cream is a moisturizer enriched with coconut water that regulates skin and gives it a healthy-looking glow.
- Skin Dew Coconut Water Cream promotes balanced, moisture-rich, and healthy-looking skin by combating skin dehydration
- It benefits all skin types and is especially good for dull, dehydrated, and combination skin. Intensely moisturizing yet surprisingly lightweight.
- Skin will immediately absorb this cream, which is incredibly hydrating yet surprisingly lightweight, before you can rub it in thoroughly.
- Coconut water cream has been reformulated and is now better than ever! Enjoy even more plant-powered hydration and an upgraded preservative system for longer shelf life.
- The cream’s beautiful, frothy texture is enhanced by an increased concentration of nutritious cupuacu butter, while antioxidant-rich coconut water moisturizes the skin.
- A light, refreshing water cream mixed with nourishing coconut water hydrates your skin with weightless moisture. Ingredients to Look For: – Coconut Water: Hydrates and nourishes the skin.
Benefits of Coconut Water
- Coconut water contains amino acids, enzymes, antioxidants, and phytonutrients, all of which should help the skin’s barrier. Hyaluronic Acid + Alteromonas Ferment Filtrate are deliberate to preserve the skin while also making it appear plumper
- Coconut water: moisturizes and hydrates skin. – Sodium Hyaluronate: Improves skin hydration and smoothness. – Alteromonas Ferment Filtrate: Retains and regenerates skin hydration.
- Coconut water contains vitamin C, which helps lighten and brighten the skin. Additionally, coconut water’s anti-pigmentation properties aid in fading sun tan and promoting clear skin. Coconut water enhances blood circulation, which contributes to beautiful, clear skin.
- It is deliberate for all skin types but beneficial for combination, dry, and dull skin types.
- Drinking coconut water could increase your body’s levels of vitamins, minerals, and electrolytes while also hydrating your skin and body.
- Coconut water is 94% water and contains very little fat. It must not be disorderly with coconut milk, which is ready by combining grated coconut meat with water. Coconut milk is around 50% water and very high in fat.
Conclusion of Skin Dew Coconut Water Cream
Skin Dew Coconut Water Cream, a coconut water-infused cream that balances skin and gives it a healthy-looking glow, is better than ever after a formula update. This consumer favourite is still sweet and lightweight. Still, it has an updated preservative system to extend its shelf life and even more ultra-nourishing cupuacu butter to enhance its desired, whipped texture.