Share This Article
About – Cover FX Power Play Foundation
Cover FX Power Play isn’t precisely new to shade inclusivity and Power Play Foundation ($44). A “modern matte” foundation, is the brand’s fourth product launch with an impressive 40 shades. So, The vegan and cruelty-free launch adds more skin type diversity to the mix. With a formula specifically tailored to those with oily skin. “We hadn’t reached that normal to the oily consumer that doesn’t want shine Cover FX’s CEO Sharon Collier said in an interview with WWD.
Formula For Beauty – Cover FX Power Play
Cover FX Power Play is a vegan, long-wearing liquid foundation that provides full coverage and a matte finish. Therefore, One of the neat things about the formula of Power Play is that it allows for defense from environmental pollutants. Cover FX Power Play is recommended for combination and oily skin types. So, this foundation costs $44, and you can shop this at coverfx.com and retailers like Ulta, Beautylish, and Dermstore. Cover FX is cruelty-free.
1. Shade Range – Cover FX Foundation
Power Play Foundation is available in 40 shades and includes light, medium, and deep skin tones. Each shade is a label with a P, N, G, or G+.. standing for pink, neutral, golden, and extra golden undertones.
I use the shade G50! A little about my skin and beauty preference. I have combination skin, meaning parts are dry, and I have an oily t-zone. I prefer medium coverage and a formula that is light and feels skin-like. As for foundation finishes, I genuinely don’t mind them all, but I lean toward soft matte finishes!
2. Packaging – Cover FX Foundation
Power Play is plastic, rectangular-shaped packaging, and the product is dispersed by squeezing the bottle. There is no pump.
3. Formula – Cover FX Foundation
Cover FX’s Power Play foundation is made with clean ingredients. Vegan and the formula isn’t super thick or watery. It’s more like medium consistency. The formula blends into the skin reasonably quickly and does not leave any patchiness. Feels skin-like with a weightless matte finish.
My Experience – Cover FX Power Play
- I like to coordinate Show of dominance with Cover FX’s Preliminaries, explicitly their Grasping and Obscuring groundwork.
- They’re two of my record-breaking most loved groundworks and also Help the life span of cosmetics and make a smooth base to apply my other items.
- I have a rundown of a tremendous amount of my number-one cosmetics preliminaries here! In these looks, I utilized Cover FX’s Perfectos. Face Range in Medium-Profound for my blush, bronzer, and feature.
- An extraordinary range on the off chance you’re searching for all items in one.
- Albeit this foundation professes to be full inclusion. I view it as medium inclusion with the underlying layer that can work to a full inclusion with extra layering.
- I partake in this foundation a ton since it feels lightweight on my skin. It is durable, controls sparkle, and matches my skin without making my mixed drink. Which I frequently need to do with different foundations available.
- Therefore, I likewise genuinely love that Cover FX Strategic maneuver is a form to be a strong contamination guard. It is also liberated from hurtful fixings.
- Show of dominance Foundation is flexible. And also I appreciate wearing it every day and on unique occasions, I think it is unimaginably dependable.
- This foundation waits and functions admirably close to different items. I layer on top, like setting powder, bronzer, shape, flushed, and feature. And so it utilizes this Cover FX Strategic maneuver with cosmetics brushes and wipes. find it applies well with each magnificence apparatus I’ve used.
The Excellent base mixture of oily skin. It has a matte finish but not flat matte and its finish is very opaque. But you can blend it easily. The application looks best if I apply it with a damp beauty blender and blend/apply quickly. And also has lasting power good on my skin type. I hope it will hold up in Florida humidity. Therefore I didn’t see any flashbacks, and there was no irritation on my skin.